Monday, May 5, 2014

And it begins....

I thought I'd share a new project with you all.
It's not nails, make up or jewellery either!

Lets have a confession first: I weigh 136.1kg (I'll let you non-metric people work that out for yourselves).
Yesterday I signed up at my local Jenny Craig clinic. The plan is to lose 36.1kg and re-assess the situation after that. I am 6 foot tall, so I'm not looking at being skinny, in fact I don't WANT to be skinny.
So yea, once a week I'm going to post some stuff, I'm not going to turn this into a flappy weight loss blog - maybe I might inspire you to get a bit of fat off, maybe I might just give you a giggle!

Right now I am eating the most AMAZING vegetarian spag bol. I HATE spag bol but omg. I will have no problem with this. What I did have a problem with today was the gigantic lunch I had to eat. On the menu it stated I had to have a bean and cheese burrito (from J.C), 2 cups of salad vegetables, 1 serve of fat (I had 1TBS of light ranch dressing) and 2 slices of whole wheat bread. O.M.G I couldn't eat it all!! In fact at dinner time right now I am still so stuffed from lunch that I'm struggling to eat my spaghetti haha.
I'm due for another serve of dairy and fat as well, so I'm going to have a NON skinny latte when I go out for coffee later :P

No comments:

Post a Comment