Monday, March 24, 2014

Trippin' on Acid!

It's polish review time!
I know it's been a while, but things happen right?
Anyway, today we are having a look at a new Nail Juice polish - Acid!
When the creator of Nail Juice previewed this polish, I was in two minds about how teal and peach would look together. Would it work? Would it look terrible? I had to find out!
It arrived today and within 10 minutes of grabbing it from the letter box, it was on. Impatient much?
Anyway, lets start with some bottle shots:

Steph has added a fabulous back sticker for the bottle. Doesn't it look really professional?
And the front - I love the font!


Look how much glitter there is in this polish! It's gorgeous!
And here it is on me. Now, I'm sorry about the blur - my big camera is charging and I HAD to get this up on the blog asap!
 So yea. You can go to her Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NailJuicePolish
Buy all the pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment